Tuesday, December 1, 2009

M y B l o g W a s B o r n

I cant aspect that this could happen on me.Giving birth on a new blog.
Since last time many of my friends trying to promoted blog this stuff of thing.I just answered 'Blog?not my style ok?i'm a happy go lucky guy so don't have any emo feeling can wrote' but look wad happen on me now.


Last time i learn how to wrote 'happiness' this word so badly,but now im learning to wrote 'sadness & suffer' this words along.



I had nobody to wipe my tear when i cry,only pillow absorbed

I had nobody to share problem when i was confused,only facebook

I had nobody to find when my heart is alone,only mirror duplicate me
I HAD NOBODY..



But now I got blog accompany me along.Only you can truthly understand me.
Even I had tried to hide this blog before but someone had discover it..

Really do not like this type of person..

Break into person privacy..

1 comment:

  1. Is ok....now i will wipe your tears when u cry...stay wif u no matter how...

    ReplyDelete