Monday, December 21, 2009

改 变 自 己

Today went to saloon and 'photoshop' myself..
Tried to 'illustrator' ownself..
But 觉得很好笑..
Look like got 帅到..也有一点接受不到..
Haha..真可惜你看不到..
This holiday I spending my time at JOHOR for few days..quite fun there even just went shopping n eat non stop-.-
Really disapointed..you know what..
MY WEIGHT STIL MAINTAIN SAME~haiz..
Even that few days most of the time I past through alone but still happy for their warm family caring there..
I think only she know the truth what really happening~
New year is coming..
2009 is going..
Alot is changing..
I'm just waiting..
Right or wrong?
I stil thinking..
LOVE
Is just a feeling..
Not dare telling..
Fear to saying..
Don't hope you worrying..
That why i'm hiding..
Only friendship I'll showing..
And this wont changing..

1 comment: