Saturday, March 20, 2010

S p e c i a l G i f t F r o m H o u s e m a t e

Those oranges is from my housemate for me de...that day i was not at hostel
KK,joe,ah yang,mei yeng,wai kit,n fish had decorate their own orange with their wish on it n hide it at 6 diferent places and let me explore it their wish~but very easy to find lo= =
They noe i like orange so much so used dis idea i think~but quite cute n fresh surprised for me^^
Had taken some picture to kongsi kongsi with u all~



orange from fish~

orange from my good sis joe~
she said fight find her wor>< orange from my pal ah yang~

orange from mei yeng~

orange from wai kit~

orange from my bro KK~
= = thx for ur wish
six of them~

Thanks you guys so much^^
even just a orange but i feel the true wish inside..xie xie ni men=)

1 comment:

  1. still got 1 specially from me leh..*Famous Amos* XD hahaha~

    ReplyDelete